This hook is called after each email has been processed by the script
hook_civicrm_emailProcessor( $type, &$params, $mail, &$result, $action = null )
- @param string $type type of mail processed: 'activity' OR 'mailing'
- @param array &$params the params that were sent to the CiviCRM API function
- @param object $mail the mail object which is an ezcMail class
- @param array &$result the result returned by the api call
- @param string $action (optional ) the requested action to be performed if the types was 'mailing'
This hook was first available in CiviCRM 3.4.0