Reports and analysis¶
There are a couple of simple tools to report and analyse petitions.
To view who has signed the petition:
- Click Campaign > Dashboard > Petitions.
- Click More > Signatures next to the name of your petition.
Review results with activity report¶
To review all or some of the results from a petition, use the Activity Report.
- Go to Reports > Create Reports from Templates > Activity Report.
- In Display Column area, select any fields you would like to view on the report, such as Target Contact Email.
- Expand the Petition Questions area and select the criteria you want to see, such as specific responses to a petition question.
- Click Preview Report to view the results. You can also export the survey report information to a CSV file to do more detailed reporting of the results