Linking to CiviCRM pages¶
- Create a new page (from the Drupal menu, choose 'Content' > 'Add content') on your site called 'Donate' that links to all the contribution pages in your CRM.
- Add this page to the main menu of your site
- Add a new menu item to the Main Menu (from the Drupal menu, choose 'Structure' > 'Menus') that points to the the contact dashboard (this is available for all logged in users at 'civicrm/user'). Call this link 'My dashboard'
- Configure the dashboard so that it only shows events that people have been to and their membership status.
- Change the permissions so that staff cannot edit events
- Log in as a staff person to check that this permission has been set correctly
Advanced website integration¶
Note: this is an advanced exercise. You might want to ask your trainer or google for help.**
- Create a Drupal view that shows all public events with links to more information and registration.