By the end of this session, you should understand how to create a new Grant type, add custom fields and use the Grant module to run a grants programme
Use the Grants Configuration Example (see below) or you can use your own example
- What grant types or funds could an organisation distribute? Add these as Grant Types.
- What is would the grant application workflow be and how can you map it to Grant statuses? (See Grant Status examples below.)
- Add a new set of fields and some custom data fields. If your organisation uses grant application or monitoring form(s) you could use these as a starting point.
- Now that you have customized Grants, add some grants with a few with different statuses.
- Go back to the Grant Dashboard and to see how it displays a quick overview of system grants.
- If you have time look at the Grant Reports and experiment with the result
Grant Configuration Example¶
- Grant Types: Access to Volunteering Fund; Local Area Improvement Fund
- Grant Statuses: Applied; Awarded; Unsuccessful; Monitoring Due
Grant Custom Data :
- A set of check-boxes for Grant beneficiaries (where you can select one or more options):Carers, Children & Young People, Families, Older People, Refugees, Women
- A set of check-boxes for Targeted Theme: (where you can select one or more options): Employability, Healthy Living, Learning/Skills, Stronger Community