Stripe Payment Processor for CiviCRM.¶
Integrates the Stripe payment processor (for Credit/Debit cards) into CiviCRM so you can use it to accept Credit / Debit card payments on your site.
View/Download this extension in the Extension Directory.
- PSD2 / SCA payments on one-off payments, partial support for recurring payments (may not be able to authorise card in some cases).
- Cancellation of subscriptions from Stripe / CiviCRM.
- Refund of payments from Stripe.
Does not support¶
- Updating Stripe subscriptions from CiviCRM.
Compatibility / Requirements¶
- CiviCRM 5.24+
- PHP 7.2+
- Jquery 1.10 (Use jquery_update module on Drupal).
- Drupal 7 / Joomla / Wordpress (latest supported release). Not currently tested with other CMS but it may work.
- Stripe API version: 2019-12-03+
Drupal webform_civicrm 7.x-5.0+ (if using webform integration) - see Integration for more details.
MJWShared extension version 0.8.
Please ensure that you are running the ProcessStripe scheduled job every hour or you will have issues with failed/uncaptured payments appearing on customer credit cards and blocking their balance for up to a week!
This can be switched on to output debug info to the browser console and can be used to debug problems with submitting your payments.
Support and Maintenance¶
This extension is supported and maintained with the help and support of the CiviCRM community by: