Stripe Payment Processor for CiviCRM.¶
Integrates the Stripe payment processor (for Credit/Debit cards) into CiviCRM so you can use it to accept Credit / Debit card payments on your site.
View/Download this extension in the Extension Directory.
- PSD2 / SCA payments on one-off payments, partial support for recurring payments (may not be able to authorise card in some cases).
- Cancellation of subscriptions from Stripe / CiviCRM.
- Refund of payments from Stripe.
Does not support¶
- Updating Stripe subscriptions from CiviCRM.
Compatibility / Requirements¶
- CiviCRM 5.24+
- PHP 7.2+
- Jquery 1.10 (Use jquery_update module on Drupal).
- Drupal 7 / Joomla / Wordpress (latest supported release). Not currently tested with other CMS but it may work.
- Stripe API version: 2019-12-03+
Drupal webform_civicrm 7.x-5.0+ (if using webform integration) - see Integration for more details.
MJWShared extension version 0.7.
Please ensure that you are running the ProcessStripe scheduled job every hour or you will have issues with failed/uncaptured payments appearing on customer credit cards and blocking their balance for up to a week!
This can be switched on to output debug info to the browser console and can be used to debug problems with submitting your payments.