CiviVolunteer uses CiviCRM's built in reporting tools and comes with one report template called "Volunteer Report". To create a report from this template:
- Choose Reports > Contact Reports
- Click New Contact Report and then Volunteer Report
- Select desired fields and click Refresh results to preview.
- Choose Actions > Save and enter a name to create a report from this template.
- Later, you can view this same report under Reports > Contact Reports.
For more help managing reports and report templates, see the CiviReport help.