Twingle account settings on the Twingle website¶
The use of the Twingle API extension requires that you already have a Twingle account and that you make some settings in this account for the connection.
You will have to provide the following settings in your Twingle account settings in order to send donations to CiviCRM:
- API key from your Twingle user
- Site key
Important: The URL must always be the complete URL to the CiviCRM REST API endpoint. Examples:
- Drupal (with the AuthX extension): https://example.org/civicrm/ajax/rest
- Drupal (legacy method): https://example.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/rest.php
- Wordpress (with CiviCRM < 5.25): https://example.org/wp-content/plugins/civicrm/civicrm/extern/rest.php
- Wordpress (with CiviCRM 5.25+): https://example.org/wp-json/civicrm/v3/rest
For detailled information, please see the Twingle documentation ( in German language only).