We will show some basic examples to feel at ease with the user interface.
- How to configure a trigger that is immediately executed
- How to configure a trigger that is executed with a scheduled job
- Complete example of donor segmentation
- How to use the powerful Condition Field Value Comparison to do almost any condition you can imagine.
- Hints on writing your own rules
The concept 'trigger' was first coined as 'event'. This caused a lot of confusion with CiviEvents, so it was renamed to 'trigger'. However, sometimes you can find traces of the former name in the screendumps.