- Fix for repeating events by end date.
- Fix issues with "Find Events (By Template)" not working.
- Compatibility fixes for later versions of CiviCRM (minimum version now 5.24).
- Add event template permissions.
- Make sure we always set created_id and created_date.
- Add Copy template link to event templates list.
- Add docs framework.
- Add ability to create templates from existing events.
- EventTemplate.create API now accepts event_id to create a template from an existing event.
- A new "link" is provided on the event list to "Create Template" from event.
- Drop support for CiviCRM 5.7 (minimum version is now 5.13)
- Only show one button on event repetition (the cancel button is not useful).
- Use our version of formRule instead of core version (this fixes issues on 5.13+).
- Convert to short array syntax.
- Fix php notices on event template.
- Fix copying more than 25 participants from source event
- New implementation of repeating events. Create an event template and then "Add Event" or use the repeat tab on the template.