- Navigate to the extension folder and either
git clone https://lab.civicrm.org/extensions/temporarygroups.gitor
- download and unzip the current release into it
- In CiviCRM go to Administer > System Settings > Manage Extensions
- You should see the extension in the list, if not click on "Refresh"
- Enable the extension by clicking on Install
When the extension is installed it will automatically enable a scheduled job for removing the expired temporary groups.
Make sure you have enabled Scheduled Jobs in CiviCRM.
This extensions adds two reserved custom fields to a group.
When you uninstall this extension all temporary groups will be deleted even if they are not expired.