- Navigate to the extension folder and either
git clone https://lab.civicrm.org/extensions/phoneinputmask.gitor
- download and unzip the current release into it
- In CiviCRM go to Administer > System Settings > Manage Extensions
- You should see the extension in the list, if not click on "Refresh"
- Enable the extension by clicking on Install
After you have installed this extension you need to enter custom validation rules.
See configuration.md on how to do this.
When you uninstall this extension all temporary groups will be deleted even if they are not expired.