CiviCRM Fast Activities¶
CiviCRM Extension for high performance activity features.
It currently features a replacement for the activity tab in the summary view, and simplified reports with a better performance on systems with large amounts of activities.
Settings such as which columns to display can be configured under Administer → Customize Data and Screens → Fast Activities Tab
- A new filter is provided on the contact activities tab which uses a multi-select to allow filtering on multiple activity types.
- An add/remove filter is added on edit activity for "With Contact" when > 20 to allow editing this field on large records.
- A new filter is provided on the contact activities tab which uses a multi-select to allow filtering on campaigns and their sub-campaigns.
- Case activities can optionally be shown on the contact activities tab.
- Some columns in the activities tab can optionally be shown/hidden:
- Target Contact
- Campaign Title
- a new report type is provided to allow for faster activity based reports and dashlets.
This extension implements a "FastActivity" tab which uses an entirely new BAO class (CRM_Fastactivity_BAO_Activity) to query the database. This is implemented in the "standard" CiviCRM format with a separate whereClause function which is not present in the original CRM_Activity_BAO_Activity class. This should allow for easy implementation of extended filtering in the future.