CiviCRM Fast Activities¶
CiviCRM Extension for high performance activity features.
It currently features a replacement for the activity tab in the summary view, and simplified reports with a better performance on systems with large amounts of activities.
Settings such as which columns to display can be configured under Administer → Customize Data and Screens → Fast Activities Tab
- A new filter is provided on the contact activities tab which uses a multi-select to allow filtering on multiple activity types.
- An add/remove filter is added on edit activity for "With Contact" when > 20 to allow editing this field on large records.
- A new filter is provided on the contact activities tab which uses a multi-select to allow filtering on campaigns and their sub-campaigns.
- Case activities can optionally be shown on the contact activities tab.
- Some columns in the activities tab can optionally be shown/hidden:
- Target Contact
- Campaign Title
- a new report type is provided to allow for faster activity based reports and dashlets.
This extension implements a "FastActivity" tab which uses an entirely new BAO class (CRM_Fastactivity_BAO_Activity) to query the database. This is implemented in the "standard" CiviCRM format with a separate whereClause function which is not present in the original CRM_Activity_BAO_Activity class. This should allow for easy implementation of extended filtering in the future.
Requires CampaignManager extension (for campaigntree API) to search for activities of child campaigns in contact activity tab.
For Release 1.1 and above (which includes a link to "File on Case" for activities) you need to apply PR-12620 to CiviCRM core if you are using a release earlier than 5.6.