DO NOT DOWNLOAD DIRECTLY FROM GITHUB Download via https://civicrm.org/extensions/mosaico-civicrm-integration as there are additional packaging requirements not handled by github.
- Change image placeholder permissions (Fixes issue with image placeholders for some sites).
- Allow sending traditional emails as a search task.
- Improve validation in image processing.
- Move maximum image size into a setting.
- Drop system check for shoreditch theme as it is not required for Mosaico to function.
- Improve browser incompatibility message.
- Sort templates alphabetically when displaying 'New Mailing'.
- Add translation support - the Mosaico editor will now appear in the same language as CiviCRM if language files are available.
- Always place iframe below KAM menu instead of behind.
- Replace '
TITLE ' with subject (render-time).
- Document hook_civicrm_mosaicoConfig.
All users of Mosaico should evaluate and upgrade to this release.
- Simplify requirements:
- The shoreditch theme is not required - the extension will work with the current CiviCRM theme.
- ImageMagick is not required - the extension will auto-detect between imagemagick and gd depending on what the server supports.
- Reduce memory usage which previously caused issues sending mail on some servers.
- Add a hook for mosaico editor configuration.
Download link: https://civicrm.org/extensions/mosaico-civicrm-integration/version-20